New Site Content for September 2016

Homepage Forums Artist Corner New Site Content for September 2016

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of IkuGames IkuGames 1 year, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of IkuGames
    IkuGames
    Keymaster

Hey friends, this is a recap of all the groovy stuff I released during September.
    SpeedoSausage contributed 2 more beautiful Witch Window pinups, and I dropped 5 new pinups besides that.

I’m staying in the habit of releasing 2 new pinups per week, One behind the paywall, and one for the public.
    I love all of my free members and I want to reward them for hanging around, (Use these forums every once in a while too, won’t ya?).

Also the best way to support the site and new content is still to sign up through the paywall. It is also possible to sign up for the paysite through Patreon using the Iku Member tier, and I will eventually be implementing a discounted solo version of the site, that will cost less, similar to the model used by other sites on the FLAA network.

• This topic was modified 1 year, 1 month ago by Profile photo of IkuGames IkuGames.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.